The Barkers: Studio
After 10 years of growing, building and renovating, The Barkers have opened the doors to their fresh, modern-designed sun-filled loft dubbed Studio B, nestled in Chicago’s Ukrainian Village neighborhood. The Barker’s unique space, founded in 2010, has become a home of innovation, creativity, and collaboration. Specializing in photo, video and music production. And designed with you in mind.
Details & Amenities
Studio B delivers full-service production in an exclusive and private boutique environment. It is a large open space that can accommodate 150 guests and is perfect for your next pop-up shop or fundraiser.
- Space dimensions: 4,000 SQ feet
- 15 Ft ceilings
- Fully equipped kitchen including stove, dishwasher, and fridge
- High Speed Xfinity internet
- Private Restroom with shower Private hair, makeup and wardrobe station
- Free (non-permit) street parking
- Walking distance to great restaurants and shopping in the “Hottest Neighborhood in the US” -West Town Bakery, Dark Matter Coffee, Roots Pizza, Kai Zan sushi, and more
- Close to Wicker Park + West Loop for dining
- Recording Studio
- Located 10-15 minutes from downtown
- North facing windows the entire length of the building
- 2 large industrial skylights (studio is dripping in sunlight all day)
- Studio Manager on site for any help and recommendations your production may need
- Lighting, grip and cameras equipment can also be provided by local vendors with convenient pick-ups and drop-offs.
Booking / Contact
Want to use the space as a character in your scene?
Give us a call or send an email to: [email protected] p 312.624.9317
[Pricing varies depending on size and scope of project.]